Terms and Condition
- You must be 18 years of age or older, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Docton Service that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- Users: The Website is accessible to visitors / non-registered users, registered users and healthcare practitioners. "Registered Users" are users who have registered themselves an account on the Website by providing Docton Service with certain information and who can log on to the Website by providing their username and password. "Non-Registered Users" are users who are not registered with the Website but may access information on the Website. Health Care professional and medical qualified members register user only, Registered laboratories that collect patient samples from Patient for the purpose of conducting pathological tests and varied diagnostic services referred to as "Lab Tests". Registered Users,
Requirement for Register
- The Site allows Site Owner to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Service Providers and their practice.
- Registration of the User is necessary to book appointments on the Site. The User agrees to provide true, accurate and complete information about the User as required in the registration form on the Site;
- If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Site Owner has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Site Owner shall have a right to suspend or terminate User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
- The User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s password and User ID, and shall be solely and fully liable for all use of such password or User ID and any consequences thereof
- Docton Owner shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the User's failure to comply with this requirement
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Site Owner reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false (wholly or partly), Site Owner reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the registration, block the Account and debar the User from using the Site, without prior intimation whatsoever
- Site Owner collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Site , relevant information regarding the profile and practice of the doctor/Service Providers listed on the Site , such as their specialization, qualification, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details. Site Owner takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals. Although Site Owner screens and vets the information submitted by the doctor/Service Providers, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despite such reasonable efforts
- You acknowledge that this Website is an informative platform only. this Website are not in the business of providing healthcare service or hospital services
- If Site Owner determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, Site Owner reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Site or any of your accounts with Site Owner and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic/hospital’s name as determined by Site Owner for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify Site Owner for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected Site Owner or its Users.
- While Site Owner will try to ensure a confirmed appointment for Users who requested an appointment on Site, Docton Owner does not guarantee that a patient will get a confirmed appointment. Further, Docton Owner has no liability if such appointment is confirmed but later cancelled by Hospitals/ Practices or Service Providers, or the Service Providers are not available as per the given appointment time.
BOOK APPOINTMENT AND CALL FACILITY
1) Docton,By establishing two types of contacts, from the patient to the doctor
book an appointment through the Website www.docton.in or value added telephonic services which connect directly to the Docton
- Patient must provide the Accurate documents for taking the doctor's appointment, Some appointments have to be paid in advance
- Docton shall not be liable for any refunds to the customer in the event the customer's booked slot/ time for an appointment has been delayed
- If the patient has availed the facility of booking an appointment through docton Mobile or Web Application, Rs.10/- will be charged from the patient towards 'Convenience Fee' for using the service provided by the Site
- The convenience fee is Non-Refundable at any case except for incomplete transactions
- The convenience fee is Non-Refundable even if the hospital cancels a confirmed appointment with a patient due to all such cancellation reasons from the side of hospital since the patient has availed the service rendered by the Site as a convenience.
- The convenience fee will be credited back to the account of the customer in case of more amount debited from account or incomplete transaction due to technical errors
- No refund of convenience fee for cancellation from the patient side at the following hospital for appointment bookings made through
- (Account’ means the account of the User, created free of charge for using the Site
- Website/App and the Mobile Software Docton owned and operated by The Docton Service PVT.LTD
- Service Provider" shall mean the person or any legal entity that offers to book appointments for its healthcare services through the Site
- Appointment" means the details of the appointment fixed through/on the webSite, for availing services offered by the Doctor Provider subject to the terms and conditions stated in the Site and the Service Provider
- In case of fixing appointments through mobiles, it will be the responsibility of the User to ensure that the correct mobile number is furnished to Site Owner. If the User provides a wrong mobile number and the Appointment is issued to such wrong number, the User will have to bear such loss as such appointment cannot be re-called or cancelled
- The User agrees and understands that they would be required to pay any charges that may be charged by the Service Provider for the services provided to the User
- The User shall take all necessary precautions and enquire the consultation charges with the Service Provider before availing any services
- The User understands that website Owner is merely the aggregator of Service Providers and is not connected with the provision of the healthcare services
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein docton site Owner shall in no way be responsible for any quality of Service Provider, or cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users in respect of the healthcare services. In no event shall Site Owner, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to the healthcare services provided during the Appointments fixed through the Site
- Docton, directly and indirectly, collects information regarding the Practitioners’ profiles, contact details, and practice. Docton reserves the right to take down any Practitioner’s profile as well as the right to display the profile of the Practitioners, with or without notice to the concerned Practitioner. This information is collected for the purpose of facilitating interaction with the End-Users and other Users. If any information displayed on the Website in connection with you and your profile is found to be incorrect, you are required to inform Docton immediately to enable Docton to make the necessary amendments
- Right of Site Owner for Termination/Suspension
- Legal Relationship between Site Owner & Service Provider.
None of the provisions of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Site by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Site and/or the linked sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the Service Provider and Site Owner and no party shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
- If the physician does not comply with the rules of the Docton Service, its profiles and accounts will be disconnected form www.docton.in
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The interpretation of this Agreement and the resolution of any disputes arising under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India